Work With Us

Title: Work With Us

Dear friend,

We have the pleasure to make this surprising but mutually benefiting business proposal,I would like to request your assistance in a business transaction, I am Mrs.Rosemary Brown from American and a member of The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), our committee is in charge of contracts awards and payment for all contractors who executes contracts in the rebuilding of Iraq. We are currently in England for the payment of some contractors who executed contracts in Iraq, For more about our operations log onto below site.

http://www.rebuild-iraq-expo.com/

They was an over draft contract we just discovered for US$8.2 Million Dollars and with our influence in this panel we can successfully present you/or your company to claim the above funds.

Please note the below conditions qualifies you for the offer.

1) Maintaining total confidentiality regarding the project.
2) Being honest and fair minded in sharing
3) Your ability to handle the transaction/ assist us to invest our share in your country or somewhere safe in your country

We have agreed to share the money thus:

1. 10% For You.
2. 90% for us (the officials
)

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information by e-mail of your Full name/ company's name if any, Your Tel. & Fax Nos.

The above information will enable us write letter of claim and job description respectively. This way, we will use you as the benefucary's name to re-apply for payment and re-award the contract in your name.

We are looking forward by doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter by replying to my alternative e-mail (rosemary-brown7@hotmail.com) I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard  from you.

Yours faithfully,
Engr.Rosemary Brown