Re: d-i pre-rc2 has support for russian installation broken

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 10:36:09AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> There have been discussions a few weeks ago about changes between
> Evguenyi, Anton and Nikolai....things have been commited and it seems
> that they weren't tested enough.

I've got it. As far as I see that, the necessary changes for russian have
been in both base-config and languagechooser. The changes in
languagechooser has been half-deactivated, but not the changes in
base-config. Therefore, the tools installation in languagechooser is
deactivated (my change), but the language line in languagelist is
commented out (old value is active). Therefore, stage2 tries to use
console-cyrillic, which is not installed.

Can languagechooser get an urgent update to the languagelist file?

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org