Re: d-i pre-rc2 has support for russian installation broken

Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> In fact, languagechooser currently is set up do use console-cyrillic, AND
> base-config expects console-cyrillic.

What version of base-config? There are two and they do two different
things for Russian, because people have been making changes to termwrap
without consulting me; and unless I understand a change, I cannot get it
into sarge at this time. As I've said before, repeatedly.

> - I hope netinst image can be rebuild at this stage of freeze?

There is no freeze, and the netinst is certianly nowhere near being
frozen. Please see the timeline.

--
see shy jo