Re: d-i pre-rc2 has support for russian installation broken

On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 10:36:09AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> There have been discussions a few weeks ago about changes between
> Evguenyi, Anton and Nikolai....things have been commited and it seems
> that they weren't tested enough.

I have indeed copied the setup from the ukrainian config, which is pretty
similar to russian, changing the values to the ones, which worked with a
KOI8-R locale at my machine. I admit I haven't tested it on the real
installer image :(

--
Nikolai Prokoschenko
nikolai@prokoschenko.de / Jabber: pronik@jabber.org