Re: libgpg-error 1.10-3: Please update the PO translation for the package libgpg-error

On Lu, 06 aug 12, 18:50:22, David Prévot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
> libgpg-error. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against libgpg-error.
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:41:03 -0400.

Hi David,

The translation appears to be in bad shape and would need some general
overhaul. Unless the original translator or somebody else steps up I
suggest you drop it completely.

BTW, why are upstream translations handled by Debian?

Kind regards,
Andrei
--
http://nuvreauspam.ro/posts/2010/neticheta-pe-mail/