[TODO] po-debconf://gpsd 2.37-5 - termen pt BTS: 9 august 2008

Bernd Zeimetz a scris:
Dear Debian I18N people,

I've contacted the last translators of es and nb after the last debconf
template change, which was a few months ago. Unfortunately I didn't
receive replies from them - so it would be appreciated if somebody else
could take care of those two missing updates.

(In case of replies: please keep me CCed as I'm not subscribed to the list)

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
ca 9 cs 9 de 9 es 1 5 3 fr 9 gl 9 ja 9 nb 1 5 3 nl 9 pt 9 sv 9 vi 9
Please submit the file as a wishlist bug against gpsd.

Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:24:41 +0200.

--
Regards,
EddyP
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: gpsd@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-03-15 16:48+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:1001
msgid "Device the GPS receiver is attached to:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:1001
msgid ""
"Please enter the device the GPS receiver is attached to. It will probably be "
"something like /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:1001
msgid "Multiple devices may be specified as a space-separated list."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:2001
msgid "Start gpsd automatically on boot?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:2001
msgid ""
"If the GPS receiver is permanently attached to this computer, it might be "
"appropriate for gpsd to start at boot time. Alternatively it can be started "
"by the hotplug interface for USB devices, or by running gpsd(8) manually."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:3001
msgid "Options to gpsd:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:3001
msgid ""
"You can give additional arguments when starting gpsd; see gpsd(8) for a list "
"of options."
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:4001
msgid "Should gpsd handle attached USB GPS receivers automatically?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../gpsd.templates:4001
msgid ""
"This option is disabled by default, because several GPS receivers use common "
"USB-to-serial converter chips, so gpsd may cause interference with other "
"attached devices or programs."
msgstr ""