Re: Please commit the first complete Romanian transtaltion of the RN

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 11:56:14PM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> I managed to finish the first draft of the Romanian translation of
> the release notes which are synced with the version 1.282 of the
> English version. I have built it on all architectures (including
> m68k ;-) ).
>
> Please commit it.

Done.

> Probably there will be another version until the deadline since we,
> the Romanian team, didn't managed to really review the translation
> until now, but we prefer to have it complete and with some mistakes
> rather not having it at all.

Yep.

Please note that I haven't enabled the automatic build yet. I'm sure
Frans would not like it :-(

Nevertheless you are the only person who can request the build and I
suggest to ask for it (Frans cannot determine the quality of the
translation, ho ho :-)).

The SGML needs to be committed later as well.

Jens