Wormux translations

Hi,
I had a little look at translations and some needs to be updated. Can translators have a look at them ? When a translation is marked as approximative, this can come from: - punctuation error (but the system does not know the difference between language about ponctuation so it this can be good...). Don't forget the "\n" too !
- a variable not interpreted (a "%s" does not appear in the translation)

language   | not translated | approx. translation
Catalan    | 22             | 33
Danish     | 2              | 1
German     | 2              | 1
Esperanto  | 42             | 55
Spanish    | 22             | 33
Hungarian  | 26             | 31
Italian    | 3              | 36
Dutch      | 15             | 14
Polish     | 13             | 9
Portuguese | 15             | 21
Romanian   | 1              | 1
Russian    | 14             | 10
Slovaquian | 14             | 15
Turkish    | 2              | 1

Thank for having a look
Jean

--
/ Je dis des choses tellement           \