Re: dutch.debian.net looks awsome, how can I do that for RO, too?

On 6/7/05, Dan Damian <dand@codemonkey.ro> wrote:
> În data de Ma, 07-06-2005 la 22:07 +0300, Eddy Petrisor a scris:
> > (this is why I wrote to you, too Dan)
> > Dan, can we try to set up this system and have it monitor more than
> > one list? This might be the next step in our "join the romanian teams
> > together" plan ;-)

> l10n-bot@tmlug.ro to the debian-l10n-romanian list.

so, how are we going to solve this problem? only tmlug.ro will get
mails for confirmation, so you should be able to do this alone..

> > OTOH, romanian.debian.net does not sound so bad, and you already have
> > a system set up.
>
> Yeah, sounds good to me too.

Is your call Dan, are we going to make romanian.debian.net or are we
going to use tmlug's server?

Dual server maybe, although it might be confusing for some
translators, and hard to convince people to join a unique RO team, if
this confusion exists.

--
Regards,
EddyP