From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.frmug.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:40:13 +0100
Subject: APT 0.6 translations
To: eddy.petrisor@gmail.com

Eddy,

There is currently a running effort to fix translation in the 0.6
branch of APT, which could be finally the version in Debian sarge.

So, two weeks ago, I sent mails to all translators for this program,
asking them to update the translation for that branch (the
translations for the 0.5 branch are complete).

For Romanian, the mail was sent to Sorin who is the named
translator for this file. However, I did not receive any update yet
and, as I'm about to leave for holidays for 10 days, I begin to worry.

So, could you have a look at the attached file and, possibly complete
it...eventually after talking with other translators.

If you do so, please send the update to 294075@bugs.debian.org
--
Sorin