Fwd: Transdict available for download

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denis Lackovic <delacko@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 19, 2005 10:53 AM
Subject: Transdict available for download
To: eddy.petrisor@gmail.com

I've imported latest transdict sources to
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/transdict.

I didn't yet make a debian package. Installation is not finished, but
I need beta testers, so I'm sending hoping you will get a chane to try
it.

There is a huge TODO (which in not jet written also:)

In short, for a debian installation (more in INSTALL file):

1.
Checkout sources from sourceforge cvs:

export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/transdict';
cvs login ;
cvs co transdict

cd transdict

2. install debian packages debian pakete

apt-get install apache
apt-get install libapache-mod-perl
apt-get install postgresql
apt-get install postgresql-client
apt-get install gettext
apt-get install intltool

3. setup postgresql database (as explained in INSTALL file)
4. install additional perl modules (as explained in INSTALL file)
5. setup apache  (as explained in INSTALL file)
6. enter url

--
Denis Lackovic ==> delacko @ gmail . com

--