Re: Debian Reference Card translation: Please help!

On 20-06-2005, at 16h 00'18", W. Borgert wrote about "Debian Reference Card translation: Please help!"
> Hi,
>
> once a year I ask for translators for the Debian GNU/Linux Reference
> Card at http://people.debian.org/~debacle/refcard/ .  The toolchain is
> known to work for left-to-right languages, while the state for
> right-to-left (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew) and CJK is unclear to me.  So
> I'm looking for translators for European alphabet languages:

[...]
> If you like to contribute, please contact me first, so that we prevent
> doing the same work twice.  If more than one person contacts me about
> a translation, I will ask you to cooperate.  The file to translate is
>
> http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/ddp/refcard/entries-en.dbk?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=debian-doc&content-type=text/plain
>
> Thanks for your help!

I am willing to help you out for the Romanian translation.
I speak English and French. I am one of the Romanian translator of the
www pages (I have a cvs account, imciobica@cvs.debian.org).

Just let me know what I am suppose to do.

Regards,
       Ionel

P.S. I am member of both debian-i18n@lists.debian.org and debian-l10n-romanian@lists.debian.org.