DebConf19 publicity coverage - blog post about DebConf19 starts

Good morning tzag!

El 19/7/19 a las 21:59, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hi!

[...]

> My proposal for publicity items is this one:
>
> * General coordination: #debian-publicity and #debconf-team
> * Collaborative pad for instructions, braindump/TODO and micronews
> proposals: https://deb.li/publipad
>
> * Blog posts:

[...]
> 2.- About DebConf starting:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-starts.md
> https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/46

This blog post is almost ready IMO, I appreciate reviews and translations:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-starts.md

I've added a paragraph about our live coverage ;-)
and another one expanding a bit the welcome/antiharassment/help
resources available. Please have a look and improve as you see fit!

I'll try to publish it during the opening ceremony, in 2h or so.

Thanks!

Kind regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina