[ITT] po-debconf://ledgersmb/pt_BR.po

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 05:05:29PM -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
ledgersmb. The English template has been changed, and now some messages are
marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

Please send the updated file to me (at my gmail address, as my rocasas.us
server rejects email from servers marked as sending spam as GMails servers
have recently), or submit it as a wishlist bug against ledgersmb.

Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:51:03 -0400.

Pretendo atualizar esse pacote.

A data limite é 23/08/2018.