Release notes, stretch, PDF: Change in quotes to avoid problems building the PDFs for the website

Hello all

(please CC me as I am not subscribed to debian-l10n-portuguese)

Reviewing the logs of the builds of the release notes for the website:

https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log
https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log.0

I found problems in the PDF builds for stretch for language pt-br:

stdin.tex:608: Argument of \language@active@arg" has an extra }.
stdin.tex:608: leading text: \subsection{Mudou para GnuPG "Moderno"}

(and subsequent errors).

I've changed the quotes in that subsection title and another one from

\"Moderno\"
<quote>Moderno</quote>

to avoid the build problems.

See the commits:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/pt-br/whats-new.po?r1=11699&r2=11720

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/pt-br/issues.po?r1=11701&r2=11720

I'm not sure if the characters \" should be changed into <quote></quote>
tags in more places of the release notes; for the amd64 PDF everything
seems to be alright now.

If I find other errors in the next builds I'll inform to the list.

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona