Please review: Re: In Memorian Ian - Brazilian-Portuguese

Dear Portuguese and Brazilian translators

Gabriel Francisco kindly translated the recent In Memorian Ian blog
pogpost (original English in bits.debian.org) and we uploaded the
draft here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2015/mourning-ian-murdock-pt_BR.md?h=pt_BR

Could somebody proofread it so we can publish it?

Instructions about how to submit translations to the Debian blog
(bits.debian.org) are here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/bits.debian.org/translation

but you can also send the updated file to
debian-publicity@lists.debian.org and we'll do our best to make the
translation online as soon as possible.

When you think the file is ok for publishing, please change the status
to "published" and we'll rebuild the blog so it goes online. As long
as you prefer the file not to be published (for further changes or
reviews, keep the status as "draft").

Thanks

--
Laura Arjona Reina