Re: [Debian-ha-maintainers] redhat-cluster: [INTL:pt_BR] Brazilian Portuguese debconf templates translation

Adriano Rafael Gomes <adrianorg@arg.eti.br> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 08:53:08PM -0200, Flamarion Jorge wrote:
>
>> Please, Could you update the Brazilian Portuguese
>> Translation?
>
> It seems that the file pt_BR.po, which is attached as a patch on the
> e-mail that originated this bug report, is missing from the package's
> sources, as can be seen at
> https://sources.debian.net/src/redhat-cluster/3.1.8-1.3/debian/po/.
>
> Could you check this, please?

Hi,

Please note that the redhat-cluster package is going away.  Don't put
too much effort into it, it will be removed from unstable as soon as its
reverse dependencies migrate to the new cluster stack we are working on.
--
Regards,
Feri.