Hey there! Now I am and searching for guy!

I have a job a car and my own apartment (lol) I didn't realize until recently that a-lot of grown men don't have them. I am a big fisherman both freshwater and saltwater, so in my free-time you can find me near the water somewhere. I like to vacation in the winter time where it's warm normally in Key West or Arizona. If you have any questions just ask, just don't ask me to bungee jump or jump from a perfectly good airplane.