Please update d-i manual translations for Wheezy now

[Again sorry for cross-list posting]

Hello all,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> - I did a complete checkout of the manual in revision before my bad commit
> - update manual/en
> - perform the usual po|pot update process (with the merge_xml.awk script
>   fixed with the patch by nabetaro
>   (thanks for providing this so quick, Nozomu!))
> - copy the changed files to my local svn tree
> - and commit them.
>

> So, at the end, all should be fine now.

Caused by a corrupted script (and me not noting that the script has failed,
since there was no error message) I created and committed incorrect po files,
and translators have worked on them (notably Miguel, Yuri and Ji).
Sorry guys, thanks for your time, but your work unfortunately was of no
avail and had to be reverted.

Now that the po files are correct, you will have to start again.
I am really sorry!

Nevertheless:
Translators, please update your translations, if you have time.

Thanks

Holger

--
Created with Sylpheed 3.0.2