I don't know why yet but I am sure it will be perfect

I saw u traveling here and got my mouth water? Yeah, it's truth that I loved u from the first look.
Usually I'm not calling or writing guys first but something unordinary happened to me when I saw u.
Oh, name of mine is Elna. Now tell me something about u. What are your hobbies? What turns u on? Which meal do you like?
Why you would not write me next day?;)
I am going to be online at 8 pm tomorrow. Interested in having chat with you!