looking for translators

I am the author of F*EX (Frams' Fast File Exchange), a software system for
file transfer of any size. See:

I am looking for Portuguese translators. If you are interested please
contact me directly, because I am not subscribed to this mailing list.

So far I have localizations for:
czech english french galician german italian spanish swabian

Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher@rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-685-65868
Allmandring 30                 Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF: <20120205163409.GA20288@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>