Upcoming press announcement about new security mirror on Brasil. Please translate it.

Hi,
I'm a member of Debian publicity team and I'm sending this mail because we
will soon send an announcement about a new mirror for security.debian.org on
Brasil for the South America area.
I'm sorry for the short notice, but it would be very important to
translate it into pt_BR as soon as possible.

You can find the announcement here [1].

If you happen to find the time to translate it till the evening, I can commit
your translation to the website.

Thank in advance,
Francesca

[1]
svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity/announcements/en/2011/2011-02-29-security-br.wml