Re: apt 0.7.25: Please update the manpage translation for the package apt

2009/12/11 David Kalnischkies <kalnischkies+debian@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
Hello again and as it seems this is the first mail to the list:
Happy new year to all of you! :)

As the last translator is missing in action since 2004 (the last change
to the translations dates back into this year) and also hasn't responded
by now i guess he has lost interest in the translation of the APT manpages.

I am therefore sending this request message again in the hope that
someone is interested in proceeding or at least in unfuzzying the strings.

The statistic for this translation is btw:
pt_BR              0         149           886
(translated / fuzzy / untranslated -- all translated string were marked
automatically as fuzzy in the transition to the po4a system.)

Please note that it is NOT required to translate everything in a
single rush! The system is capable of shipping manpages depending
on their translation status on a file-by-file basis - so make sure to
send in even small steps!

Again, feel free to ask if something is unclear, just make sure to
CC me as i am not subscribed to any i18n/l10n list.

Thanks in advance,

David Kalnischkies (on behalf of the APT team)