Re: [D-I] Localization status for Debian Installer

Quoting Yuri Rodrigues Braz (braz.yuri86@gmail.com):
> Hey, how are you?
>
> I'm Yuri Rodrigues Braz, a brazilian writer and a Linux Professional.
> I wish I could help with the translation to br. I just need someone to
> tell me how the process itself, where the packages and how I can do
> the translation, and I guarantee that I will endeavor tirelessly to
> help.

The best is probably to get in touch with the Debian Brazilian
Portuguese localization team. They're using the
debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org mailing list. I'm also CC'ing
faw (Felipe Augusto van de Wiel), who's certainly the person who can
better talk about Brazilian localization work.

I hope you don't mind me to answer in semi-public but offers to help
are always so welcomed...:-)