Please update debconf PO translation for the package dbmail 2.2.1-1

(2nd mail, CC'ed to l10n teams. I rewrote the debconf templates which
sucked a lot)

Hi,

dbmail.

The maintainer unfortunately uploaded a new version of his package which
broke out translations. I notified him that this is not fair to translators
and I will notify him that I will coordinate an update of translations which
will lead to an upload by him...or a NMU by me.

Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against dbmail.

The deadline for this is Tuesday February 27th, 23:59.