Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package mdadm 2.5.2-2

also sprach Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> [2006.06.30.0610 +0200]:
> Andre (andrelop) is a little bit busy during these days, so I'm
> updating the potfile. Please, be aware that pt_BR team is converting
> old potfiles to UTF-8, so, the attached file is gzipped, updated and
> converted from iso-8859-1 (latin1) to utf8 (using recode).

Ok, I have a utf8 system, so it should be no problem.

> We use the QA translation process, so it is a good idea to wait a
> couple of days until somebody can check the translation and scream
> at problems. :-)

ok.

Thank you!

`. `'`

in africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the
ground with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries. anthropologists
call this a form of primitive self-expression. in america they call
it golf.