Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the mailgraph package

[ Dropping -i18n and bug-report as requested in the e-mail, cc:ing ]
[ l10n-portuguese to avoid duplicating efforts.	                   ]

On 10/20/2006 02:08 PM, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> Dear maintainer of mailgraph and Debian translators,
> On 13 Oct 2006 I sent a notice to the maintainer of the mailgraph Debian
> package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation
> update in the BTS (bug #327110).
> I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
> bug as well as all other pending translations.
> The package maintainer did not respond in a week so I will proceed with the
> NMU.
> The package is currently translated to: cs fr pt sv
> The following translations are incomplete: cs sv
>        (even after applying pending l10n bugs, of course)
> If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get a
> copy of this announcement BCC'ed to you. Please review the translation.
> Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations for
> this package. Once completed, please send them directly to me so I can
> incorporate them into the package being built.
> The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is 27 Oct 2006.
> If you are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.
> You can download the pot, and any po, files from:
>   http://people.debian.org/~lwall/i18n/pots/mailgraph

	Hi Tobias, attached you will find a po file for Brazilian Portuguese,
it is gzipped and UTF-8 enconded. I tested it with podebconf-display-po e
msgfmt -c -v -o /dev/null (7 translated strings).

> Thanks for your efforts and time.
> Regards,
> Tobias

	Kind regards,