Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package exim4 4.63-4.0

On 10/16/2006 04:25 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:
>>>   Don't worry, be happy :-) I've just merged the translations and
>>>updated what was in need of updates. The attached file is the final
>>>result of my work against this last batch of updates from Exim maintainers.
>>Hey! Me again! :)
>>	Another QA review, some path problems and typos. Attached
>>the fixed file.
> Well, this file, merged with the current POT, gives 47t14f8u, while
> the former version was 69t.
> Seems to me that you didn't work on the last version, Felipe.
> Hence not committing.

	Christian, something is strange... exim4 po-debconf has 104 strings.
I got the file sent by andrelop, reviewed it and sent it again. I don't know
why are you seeing 69t, I just checked both files and both has 104t.

	Could you please tell me what I did wrong?

	Kind regards,

- --
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)