Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package xorg 1:7.0.19

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 02:09:46PM -0500, bubulle@debian.org wrote:
> Hi,

Hello bubulle,

> Please use the attached file and not the one I sent you a few hours ago. In
> the meantime, I discovered some errors in the original templates and
> corrected them.
>
> If you already began to work on the previous file, I suggest you concatenate
> both files:
>
> msgcat old.po new.po >new2.po
> msgmerge -U new2.po new.po
>
> This should help your current work to go from the old.po file (the one you
> began working on) to new2.po (the one you will work on from now).
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope I won't find more errors..:-|

As you requested in the first message, I'm sending the updated translation
to you in less than two weeks so I'm not sending it as bug reported to the
BTS, but rather sending it directly to you and with the
debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org mailing list in CC:.

Please consider using the attached pt_BR.po translation instead of the one
currently being used in X.Org's Debian packages, as sending patches could
cause more harm than good given the importance of correct enconding and
possible problems with different MUAs.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||