Re: [HELP] Please forward shadow's pt_BR translation update to upstream

Quoting Andre Luis Lopes (andrelop@debian.org):
> Hello,
>
> As requested by Tomasz <kloczek@zie.pg.gda.pl>, which is the upstream
> developer for the shadow package as found in Debian currently, I updated
> the Braziian Portuguese (pt_BR) translation and sent it to him.
>
> However, his mailserver is refusing my messages, saying that I'm a source
> of spams, which is not the case as I have my own fixed IP address from

Done.

> which I'm sending this message and it's serving only me (listening only to
> the loopback interface) and it's not even constantly up, as this IP
> address is assigned to my personal laptop currently, which, BTW, has a fairly
> secure policy (DROPing everything except what's locally generated as well
> as DROPing everything which is not a reply for a locally generated request).

Unfortunately, some braindead black lists are listing all dynamic IP
addresses blocks from ISPs and some even list static IP addresses
(such as mine).

Most of these reject mails with "please use your ISP mail server to
send mail" which I deny. I have more confidence in my own mail server
than my ISP mail server. So, please, do not use ISP with such
braindead policies.