Please update the Portuguese manpages of adduser

Hi,

The adduser package man pages have recently been converted to gettext
(with po4a).

Existing man pages have been converted but need some update. The
translated strings have also to be checked, the switch may have
introduced some minor errors and as I don't speak Portuguese, I can't
check everything.

If you need some help, especially concerning the addendum, do not
hesitate to ask me.

Please take time to update this file and submit it as a wishlist bug
against adduser.

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux