FW: GoDaddy.com Order Confirmation

Hello,
I would just like to point out that I had never subscribed to this list and don't understand why I just received this email (quoted below).
If for whatever reason I ended up on your subscribers' list, then please be so kind and remove me.

I don't think I could contribute anything useful as I don't speak any portuguese, nor am I currently active in anything to do with debian.
thank you :)