Re: Fwd: Re: update of Debian consultants web page

Thomas Huriaux wrote:
:: Hi,

	Hi! :)

:: Can someone please translate in English the updated
:: additional information for Genilto Dallo, a Debian
:: consultant?

	Of course, here it goes... :)

:: You can of course use this part to update the portuguese
:: version of consultants/genilto_dallo.wml.

	Thanks.

> ----- Forwarded message from genilto dallo <gd@netoeste.com.br> -----
> From: genilto dallo <gd@netoeste.com.br>
> To: consultants@debian.org
> Subject: Re: update of Debian consultants web page
> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:48:17 -0300
> here my new informations:
> #######################################################################
> Genilto Dallo
>   _________________________________________________________________
> Desenvolvimento de projetos e sistemas de conectividade, segurança e
> sistemas open source.
> Instalação, configuração e manutenção de Servidores Linux Debian.
> Consultoria para Provedores de Internet, conectividade, redes wireless, e
> servidores.
>   _________________________________________________________________

<translation>
	Connectivity systems and project development,
security and open source systems.
	Instalation, configuration and maintainance of
Debian Linux Servers.
	Consultancy to Internet Providers, connectivity,
wireless networks, and servers.
</translation>

Personal Note: the portuguese is a little bit "confusing",
as I just translate it, the english is probably a little
bit "confusing". :)

	Kind regards,

- --
// Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org>