Re: FWD: I'd like to help

> My login user is fbalbi-guest.
>
> Primarily, I would like to help translating the debian
> installer to pt-BR, but after I get "close" to it, I
> would like to help improving the installer.

Please get in touch with Andre Luis Lopes and the Brazilian Portuguese
tema (debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org). I usually do not grant
commit access for translation except for new language coordinators or
when requested by an existing language coordinator.

I'm pretty sure that the Brazilian Portuguese translation effort of
D-I may need help, but this obviously has to be coordinated with the
existing translators.