Re: Last minute change in pt_BR.po Debian dictionaries-common templates

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 11:25:35PM +0200, Agustin Martin wrote:
> Hi, last "pt_BR.po" translator

Hi Augustin,

> I am mailing you because of a last minute change in the Debian
> dictionaries-common debconf templates aimed to allow a manual
> mode for ispell dicts and wordlists selection, for which a
> string is changed,
>
> "${choices}, Manual symlinks setting"
>
> where there was previously a plain ${choices}
>
> I am attaching the last version of your "pt_BR.po" file. I would
> greatly appreciate an updated po file with this string
> translated.

Sure. It's attached and already checked against errors. Could you please
include it ?

> Thanks very much in advance and my apologies for this last minute
> problem.

No problem. I would like to thank you for being a nice maintainer and
giving translators a chance to update translations prior to releasing
newer package versions.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||