Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package xprint

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 05:53:48PM +1100, Drew Parsons wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Drew,

First of all, sorry for being so lazy and taking so much time to send
you an updated translation.

> you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> xprint. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against xprint.
>
> Summary of changes:
> The preceding version still ran over two screens, even after I had chopped
> out much of the original text.  This version cuts it down further and is, I
> hope, sufficient.

Ok, attached you'll find an updated Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) debconf
template translation already checked against errors.

> Thanks,

You are welcome :-)

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||