Re: backup-manager: [INTL:pt_BR] Brazilian Portuguese translation

* Rodrigo Tadeu Claro (rlinux@vivax.com.br) disait :
> Package: backup-manager
> Tags: l10n patch
> Severity: wishlist
>
>         Please consider Brazilian Portuguese translation. :)
>
>         I'm sending 'pt_BR.po.tar.gz' attached.
>         Thanks in advance.

Well, that's very nice but we're working with debian-i18n on the
complete rewrite of the Debconf templates in order to make them DTSG
compliant.

I'll send you the final fixed templates when they'll be up.

Thanks :)

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.