i cant come =/

  ErX Elíxír is 5 times more potent than V,í.a,g.r,a!

    íncreased s.e.m.e.n and s.p.e.r.m production up to 600%!
    íncreased circulation and E.N,L.A,R.G,E your girth and size up to 3 inches or MORE!
    íncreased testosterone levels!
    Obtain GIANT rock-solid more powerful e,r.e,c.t,í.o,n.s!
    Have LONGER LASTING e,r.e,c.t,í.o,n.s!
    íncreased líbído and vitality! Have more energy for vígorous actívíty!
    Best of all, Recommended by REAL d0ct0rs!

True Taste as seldom is the Critick's Share;

But are not Criticks to their Judgment too?
And seeming to whisper, "All is well!"
Thrilled me---filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;