restart ddtp

Boas novas!

O grisu está retomando as tarefas do ddtp. Mas calma! Ainda não está
funcionando. Vocês vão saber quando voltar, pela minha estratégia
(agressiva) de marketing do ddtp. Até breve.

Sim! Voltei de férias.

            Paro por aqui, Fred (co-coordenador do ddtp-pt_br)

----- Repassado por Fred Ulisses Maranhao/recife/chesf em 17/03/2004 09:16
-----

                      Michael Bramer
                      <grisu@debian.org        Para:     grisu-ddtp@gluck.debian.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Enviado Por:             Assunto:  restart ddtp
                      Michael Bramer
                      <michael@home.deb
                      support.de>

                      15/02/2004 07:00

Hello

first: a big sorry for the very big delay.

But in the last three months I have some mail problems and I was very
busy.

But no I start with the restart of the ddtp project. I have access to
the old data and will check it file to file.

Thanks

If you mail a email to grisu-ddtp@gluck.debian.org (like this one), it
will send to all ddtp coordinators. Please use this address for a reply.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
"Like sex in high school, everyone's talking about Linux, but is anyone