Fw: Moving from ftp://ftp.debian.org to http://ftp.debian.org

Início da mensagem repassada:

Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:33:48 +0100
From: Davide Puricelli <evo@debian.org>
To: Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>, Anthony Fok <foka@debian.org>, Denis
Barbier <barbier@debian.org>, Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@debian.org>, Giuseppe Sacco
<eppesuigoccas@iol.it>, Tor Slettnes <tor@slett.net>, Gustavo Noronha Silva
<kov@debian.org>, Aurelian Melinte <amelinte@kmtechnologies.com>, Peter
Novodvorsky <nidd@debian.org>, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
<jfs@computer.org>, Peter Karlsson <peterk@debian.org>, Murat Demirten
<murat@debian.org>
Cc: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Moving from ftp://ftp.debian.org to http://ftp.debian.org

Hi, first of all an apology: I'm writing this email to all the
translation coordinators, doing a Cc to debian-www mailing list, so,
probably, some of you will receive two copies .. sorry for this
inconvenience.
Now, the facts: today, as probably you noted because of my huge number
of commits, I changed all the references of ftp://ftp.debian.org to
http://ftp.debian.org in the English repository, but committing all the
other translations, if present.
Unfortunately I noted that into non-English repository we still have a
lot of reference to ftp://ftp.d.o, mainly because of International/
pages (that are maintained by translation teams) and because of a big
number of other pages that were updated, according to the Revision
number, without changing the reference, probably because it wasn't
considered an important thing.
Now, I'm asking you to do this little work and we will finally able to
sing our Victory song :)
Thanks in advance for your work!

PS: I didn't find the Korean coordinator email on
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators, can
someone fix them too?
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it