Re: translating Debian Reference

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 11:58:19PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I added Gustavo Noronha Silva as admin for qref.sf.net.  He can
> cordinate everything for pt_BR.  Please help him.  You can add up to 10
> people in their but if it is more, let's discuss.

Haha :-) Gustavo's now officially becoming the coordinator for
yet-another-Debian-related-project :-) Come on kov, you know you won't
be able to refuse one more coordination effort.

> CVS is at qref.sf.net

Ok, maybe I'll give it a try later if I figure out how to manage d-i
translations, apt translations, debconf translations and such.

> See how to work at qref.sf.net/doc  (updated)

Note taken.

> Always use latest English one.

Ok.