Re: [doc-sys] Comentário sobre o apt-howto-en

Em Mon,  8 Jul 2002 20:35:50 -0300 (BRT), carlosman@cwpanama.net (Carlos Man)
escreveu:

> I think you have an automatic documentation formatting system of some kind,
> and it is generating your documentation perfectly, except that the fixed
> titles and (what I think are) fields come out in Portugese.

Hello Carlos,

thanks for your comments... in fact, I am not updating the apt-howto-en on
the Debian-BR's page... you should get it from:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto

That's the "canonical" location for all versions besides the portuguese
one.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>