[patch] dbooststrap's pt.po translation

Hi,

   I was in touch with one of the translators of the brazilian portuguese
team (Gleydson Mazzioli <gleydson@escelsanet.com.br>) and I asked him to
include my dbootstrap's pt.po translations.He told me he's having problems
with his CVS write access and I'm afraid he couldn't be able to commit my
work in time for woody release.

   So, I got the yesterday's night CVS version of pt.po file and finished the
remaining translations and corrected all the fuzzy messages. If I do make
check-pt in my boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po/ directory it's showing
the following :

andrelop@foobar:~/boot-floppies/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po$ make
check-pt
pt.po: 772 mensagens traduzidas.
andrelop@foobar:~/boot-floppies/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po$

   Which means, in english : pt.po: 772 translated messages.

   I think that's fine as no errors seems to exist. I've attached to this
message a file (pt.po.patch.gz) wich is a gzipped patch against the
yesterday's night CVS version of the pt.po file.

   Could someone with CVS write access commit my work in time for woody ? I

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br