Re: tzdata 2021c-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package tzdata

02.10.2021 19:02, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
against tzdata.

I have updated translation using mainly http://ksng.gugik.gov.pl/pliki/wykaz_polskich_nazw_geograficznych.pdf and Polish transcription of Russian. I decided to add explanations to "Kanton" (first of all Polish for "Canton") and "Creston" (I trusted Wikipedia that the city in the US is bigger), but not "Fort Nelson" (apparently it is the only modern locality with such name). This time I am rather sure that this can be considered correct (unless I overlooked a standard).

Best regards,
Łukasz Dulny