Re: "We will give back to the free software community"

Hi Mariusz

Thanks for caring about Polish translations.
The correct place to report the issue you notice is indeed the mailing
list about Debian translations to Polish:

 debian-l10n-polish@lists.debian.org

I'm resending your mail there; I hope somebody can review the page and
your suggestions and update accordingly.
You can also subscribe to the list and join the translation efforts!

Dear Polish translators: please see the mail below about the translation
of the Debian Social Contract to Polish. If it happens that you need
technical assistance for updating the website files, please contact with
the Debian webmaster team at  debian-www@lists.debian.org or send your
patches/files to the list, and one of the team members can upload them
or guide you. Note that we recently migrated the repo to git, and the
sources are here:

https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/

Kind regards,
--