Re: problem with Polish character when building the website

Hey,

On 15/03/16 23:10, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> I don't have the time to fix this now, but at a glance, encoding seems
> broken.

Yup, it appears that this po file was downloaded through launchpad,
where Michał name is also broken [1]

> Since the beginning of March, we are receiving mails (at least daily)
> with warnings when generating this page:
> <CUT>
> Could you have a look at the beginning of this file:
>
> https://i18n.debian.org/material/po/unstable/main/e/edgar/locale/edgar_1
> .23-1_pl.po.gz
>
> and verify that the name in the line "Last-Translator" is correctly
> written for Polish, as well as for HTML?
>
> Then, if that's the issue as I suspect, could it be possible to upload
> a new version of the file, with that issue fixed?

I've fixed the 'Last-Translator' field and submitted fixed version as
l10n bug 818326 [2].

Regards,
T.

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/edgar/trunk/+pots/edgar/pl/+details