Updating dpkg man page translation?

Hello Wiktor,
your translation of the man pages for dpkg is outdated[1].
Recently a "soft" string freezy was declared and as we are early in
the release cycle, it's an ideal time to update the man pages.

For more information on the translation of dpkg please see
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg
and especially on the git usage:
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/GitUsage

If you need more help do not hesitate to ask on
debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org

One final hint: I suggest using "git diff" as lots of formatting changes
(i.e. replacment of groff commands) have happened.

[1] The following pages currently are not build because too few strings
    are translated:
    deb-control.5, deb-src-control.5, deb-split.5, deb-version.5, deb-symbols.5
    deb-triggers.5, dpkg-buildflags.1, dpkg-gensymbols.1
    dpkg-maintscript-helper.1, dpkg-mergechangelogs.1, dpkg-query.1
    dpkg-scanpackages.1, dpkg-source.1, start-stop-daemon.8

    The overall statistics is:
    1400t340f307u

    The last (to me visible) update was on Feb. 5th, 2009.