Re: apt-listchanges 2.82+nmu1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package apt-listchanges

2008/10/2 Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>:
> A l10n NMU will happen on apt-listchanges pretty soon.
>
> A round of translation updates is being launched to give all translators
> a chance to get their translations in for that package.
>
> Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the package.
>

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Wednesday, October 08, 2008.

I intend to update the translation of this file (it's rather short).

But first I'm going to post my updates to the list of Polish
translators and Marek as well. Please expect a wishlist bug as soon as
the review is completed.

Friendly,
Wiktor

--