Please update translations for the Debian GNU/Linux FAQ

Hi,

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña, Simon Paillard, me and others have done
quite some work on the Debian GNU/Linux FAQ since its latest upload in
Jan 2007 (in the doc-debian package).  This FAQ is published on all
Debian mirrors (e.g. at ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/FAQ/), on the
Debian website at http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ (and at
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#faq) and in the doc-debian,
doc-debian-fr, doc-debian-uk and doc-debian-es packages.

The English master text has seen quite some changes.  It'd be cool if
the various translations (de, es, fr, it, pl, pt_BR, ru, uk, zh_CN)
could get brought back in sync, so that our users have a high quality
faq when we ship lenny.

For your convenience, I've created a diff of the sources between Jan
2007 and now; it's at http://mdcc.cx/tmp/debian-faq.diff-r4130.patch .

You can fetch the current sources by running

 svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/faq

(They're no longer maintained using CVS, but using Subversion (thanks to
Raphael Hertzog).)

If you haven't got direct commit acccess, you can sent translation
patches by mail, submit them using the BTS or ask a committer to submit
it directly.  See http://alioth.debian.org/projects/ddp/ for the Alioth
project where the FAQ is currently being maintained.

If you find any errors in the original English text, of course please
report them.

Thanks for your work!

Bye,

Joost

PS & FYI: Currently, work is being done in splitting the FAQ off the
doc-debian package, and shipping it in a new standalone debian-faq
package.  This won't matter directly for the need for translation
updates, though.