Translation to polish - misc

Hi Jens,

"build log" and watch for what?
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc#scripts has a link to http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/wml_run.log which is the
output of the website generation. Once there are syntax errors they need
to be fixed.

This is mostly language independent. If I see a build error in Chinese
pages, I just fix it. But sometimes it's useful to understand this
language.

I have to confess that probably not many people check the logs. Even I
do it only rarely, so if you want to help ...
I've looked at the log, I'm confused. I don't know how to help...

OK, don't worry, ignore it ...

Currently the log looks just fine. I didn't found any error in it (I
searched for "error", ...). Error messages are not hard to recognise
once they occur.

Give me more advices, maybe I should understand way to building Debian pages, and I could help...

A few persons read this, but they have other work to do... maybe later?
Your decision. But please note that the whole site is too large for a
single person.
I see it. I'll try find some people. I hope, when more pages will be translated (by me first), people will read and try to help.

Yep, this would be great.

I've subscribed http://debian.linux.pl/. It is alive and polish ;-). Maybe there are candidates for translators?

I track also discussion on debian-i18n@lists.debian.org about Release Notes. Should I concentrate on it at the moment? How do you think?

Translated: